Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Fitbit one

Lets just start off by saying i LOVE this product...... it does everything i expected it to do and more! The fitbit does many things to help u exercise and lose weight even sleep more soundly! Theres so many possibilities with the fitbit... it tells you your steps,distance, calories burned and stairs climbed. Come night time it measure your sleep cycle helps u sleep better and wakes u in the morning!Personally i used it the first day to track my steps and my sleep that night i was very surprised with how well it worked and i loved how it woke me with a little vibration in the morning and it didnt wake my spouse... i know now that i need to get a more restfull sleep cause i wake up ALOT! The other awesome thing it does is u can sync it to your computer and track everything online and there are many graphs charts and tools to help you track your progress online also and fitbit awards you with badges daily and weekly to help motivate you with your progress you can also challenge and compete with friends and family online .... the fitbit clips to everything u can wear it on your belt,pants,sports bra ,or wrist. before i got this i wasn't as motivated to exercise now that i have it i can see my progress, like how much i have walked and calories burned definitely has helped me lose weight and keep track of alot of things, also tells u how many times u wake up during the night... because we all know the more u wake up the less sleep you get and that means u are very tired in the morning ! The battery lasts 5 to 7 days so u don't need to charge it all the time so that helps alot cause i am always on the go! to conclude my review i would give the fitbit 5 stars i have never been happier with a product of its kind...i would recommend it to everyone!Here is a link so everyone can see how great it is for yourself!

7 comments:

  1. this could sure help with my weight loss resolution

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant believe it wow amazing review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the fitbit zip i got for a review from radioshack and i love it!!!! This product is genious! I really want to try this one tho, i want it to track my sleep lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so cool. It would be great with my new diet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know it tracked your sleep cycle too. I definitely have to try one of these now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracking a sleep cycle could really come in handy on some rough nights

    ReplyDelete